Exercising self care plays a major role in reducing anxiety, improving mood, and developing and maintaining a healthy relationship with yourself and others. To assist you in this endeavor, this planner is the perfect solution for you or someone you know who struggles with taking time for themselves. It is monumentally important to “check in” with yourself and your emotions on a regular basis. Monitor your thoughts and mood so you can live in the present and be conscious in your life. When you feel low or negative, acknowledge this and then take action to remedy your thoughts through affirmations, meditation, yoga, exercise, journaling, coloring, etc.
– Size: 6″ x 9″ in – 300+ pages
– High Quality Glossy Cover
– 20 Self Care Practices for self discovery ideas
– Monthly Gratitude Logs to share what and whom you’re thankful for
– Daily Guided Journal to check in with yourself, reflect and unload your feelings
– Monthly Goals Calendar to track your progress
– Good for ANY year!