Leaders are developed over time and with great care. So, who is taking time and care with you?
Because leaders are not developed overnight, Inspired, Not Retired examines the remarkable relationship between a father and son. The result produced an awe-inspiring list of leadership lessons that the son applied, which helped develop him into a highly successful executive leader in our military, and into retirement.
From this book:
- You will be inspired about leadership.
- You will be excited about mentorship.
- You will be jubilant about relationships.
- You will feel differently about yourself as a leader.
Using heartfelt and humorous stories from his childhood and throughout his life, Dr. Burl Randolph, Jr. explains in an entertaining, relatable, and useful manner, the leadership Insights, Inspirations, and Applications he gained from his father’s mentoring. Values such as respect, patience, humility, and faith are just a few topics that stopped Dr. Burl from dropping out of high school, but continuing his education and astonishing military career through hard work.
That mentorship improved the father-son relationship that led to an extraordinary leadership journey for Dr. Burl in his military and business careers, as well as three combat tours in Iraq.
This book can help you develop successful strategies for personal and professional growth by:
- Recalling the virtues instilled by your parents.
- Realizing how knowing yourself can be your greatest leadership asset.
- Pursuing your passion to remain Inspired throughout your life.
Are you ready to start leading? Are you ready to start mentoring? Are you ready to be Inspired?